搜索
查看: 16552|回复: 5
打印 上一主题 下一主题

[其他问题] 求助。我要退货。我该怎么退回去?我和6PM联系好了。谢.....

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2014-5-2 14:01:20 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
以下是我个google翻译过的文章。因为是机器翻译,很多意思不是很明白。我想我要怎么退回到QQ转运再退货6pm呀。。这个费用怎么算。因为是质量问题。中国到美国的邮费要我自己承担吗?还是6pm承担??。第一次,希望大家指点帮助我一下!谢谢了 。PS。英文的原文我放后面了。谢谢。。

您好佐伊,

感谢您联系6pm.com客户服务。我的名字是呀,这是我今天很高兴为您提供帮助!

我很遗憾的任何不便,这个问题已经引起了你,佐伊。这当然并不表示我们努力为所有客户提供高品质的服务。我可以理解,这是非常令人沮丧。我很高兴,这已经引起了我的注意;让我来照顾这个给你。

感谢您为我们提供您收到..我道歉项目的LPN的数量,但我们无法看到您的电子邮件消息的文本。这可能是由于我们的内部邮件过滤器,它无法读取某些字体或附件,或有可能是在您的签名照片或图形。

不用担心,佐伊!我一定会帮助你这个问题。不幸的是,瑞贝卡·明可夫单抗迷你彩色玻璃海1 ,不再可用,而我们能做的最好的是提供一个回邮标签,让您可以有缺陷的产品退还给我们,并在收到该项目获得全额退款。

一般来说,佐伊,客户可以处理返回的在线使用他们下午6点.. COM账户,并从购买,还没穿破之日起30日内返回该项目,并在它的原包装,并负责来回运费。但是,因为这是我们的错误,我们很高兴提供您预付的UPS标签,以支付费用和处理上我们的最终回报。您将在您的电子邮件地址收到退货请求确认电子邮件,打印出来,包括你的包装箱内。

请忽略回车确认邮件,说明客户将负责退货运费的组成部分。

要访问您的UPS回收标签只需按照下列步骤:

1 ,登录到您的6pm.com帐户,单击该命令# 1744xxxxx你我的帐户部分。

2 ,只要下面的状态返回IN PROGRESS点击链接“显示您的UPS退件标签。 ”当你点击链接,你的标签,会弹出一个新的标签或窗口。

3 ,只需打印出来,并贴到您的退货包装箱的外面(请删除或完全覆盖所有旧的航运信息) 。

4,准备将其归还,确保商品是在其原包装(鞋盒鞋,防护塑料袋服装等) ,并将其放置在一个普通的纸板包装箱(您可以使用相同的棕色下午6:00箱刚到如果它仍然可用,接近正确的大小) 。

*注意:如果你不再有原包装,请让我们知道,因为它可能会延误或阻止我们能够发出退款。

您可能落你的回报在你附近区域的任何授权的UPS运输位置,但请不要在一个下拉框,放下你的回报了。如果您无法打印出来的标签,我们会在邮件中删除一个给你。只是给我们发电子邮件您的送货地址,如果它是从您的帐户的送货地址不同。

这可能需要7天为您的项目交付给我们的仓库。一旦你的回报是接收并检查了我们的仓库工作人员(通常在72小时内收到) ,我们将处理您的退款,并自动于7天内申请信贷,以您的信用卡或支付原始的方法。您将通过电子邮件通知您后返回已被处理。如果您没有收到电子邮件在收件箱中,我会建议你检查您的垃圾邮件/垃圾邮件,因为它可能已被送往那里。

退款将被应用到信用卡最初用来进行购买。请注意,根据您的金融机构,可能需要额外的2-10个工作日之后,你的信用是申请它在您的陈述反映(或长达30天,如果是国际上发行的卡) 。您可以查看您的6pm.com帐户订单的退款状态。

同样,佐伊,我真的很抱歉的麻烦,这个问题造成了你。我希望我能帮助你。我们期待满足您未来的购物需求!有一个伟大的日子!

如果有什么更多的,我们可以为您或者如果我们能够改善您的体验做的,请不要犹豫,让我们知道。我们是提供一个星期来协助您通过电话7天从早上6:00 - 晚上8:00在太平洋标准1-888-676-2660 。您可以通过电子邮件随时联系我们cs@6pm.com

的问候,

英文版本
Hello Zoe,

Thank you for contacting 6pm.com Customer Service. My name is Mia and it's my pleasure to assist you today!

I'm sorry for any inconvenience this issue has caused you, Zoe. This is certainly not indicative of the high-quality service we strive to offer all of our customers. I can understand that this can be very frustrating. I’m glad that this has been brought to my attention; allow me to take care of this for you.

Thank you for providing us the LPN number of the item you have received.. I apologize, but we were unable to view the text of your e-mail message. This may have been caused by our internal e-mail filters, which cannot read certain fonts or attachments, or there could be photographs or graphics in your signature.

No worries, Zoe! I will definitely assist you with this concern. Unfortunately, the Rebecca Minkoff Mab Mini in color Sea Glass 1, is no longer available and the best that we can do is to provide a return label so that you can return the defective item to us and receive a full refund upon receipt of the item.

Generally, Zoe, customers may process the return online using their 6PM..com account and return the item within 30 days from the date of purchase, unworn and in it's original packaging and are responsible for return shipping fees. However, as this was our error, we're happy to cover the cost by providing you a prepaid UPS label and process the return on our end. You will receive a Return Request Confirmation email on your email address, print it out and include that inside your shipping carton.

Please disregard the part of the Return Confirmation Email stating that customers will be responsible for the return shipping charges.

To access your UPS return label just follow the steps:

1. Log in to your 6pm.com account, click the order# 1744xxxxx on your My Account section.

2. Just below the status RETURN IN PROGRESS click on the link "Display Your UPS Return Label." When you click the link, your label will pop up in a new tab or window.

3. Simply print it and tape it to the outside of your return shipping box (please remove or completely cover all old shipping information).

4. To prepare it for the return, make sure the merchandise is in its original packaging (shoebox for shoes, protective plastic bag for apparel, etc.), and place it in a plain cardboard shipping box (you can use the same brown 6pm box it arrived in if it's still available and close to the correct size).

*NOTE: If you no longer have the original packaging, please let us know as it may delay or prevent us from being able to issue your refund.

You may drop off your return at any authorized UPS shipping location near your area, but please do not drop your return off at a drop box. If you are unable to print out the label, we will drop one in the mail to you. Just email us your shipping address if it is different from the shipping address on your account.

It may take 7 days for your item to be delivered to our warehouse. Once your return is received and inspected by our warehouse staff (usually within 72 hours of receipt), we will process your refund and automatically apply a credit to your credit card or original method of payment within 7 days. You will be notified by email once your return has been processed. If you have not received the email in your Inbox, I would advise you to check your Spam/Junk mail as it may have been sent there.

The refund will be applied to the credit card initially used to make the purchase. Please note that depending on your financial institution, it may take an additional 2-10 business days after your credit is applied for it to be reflected on your statement (or up to 30 days if your card is internationally-issued). You may view the refund status of the order on your 6pm.com account.

Again, Zoe, I'm really sorry for the hassle that this issue had caused you. I hope that I had been able to assist you. We look forward to fulfilling your future shopping needs! Have a great day!

If there is anything more we can do for you or if we could improve your experience, please do not hesitate to let us know. We are available to assist you by phone 7 days a week from 6:00am - 8:00pm PST at 1-888-676-2660. You can contact us via email any time at cs@6pm.com.

Regards,

回复

使用道具 举报

海淘吧:境外购物海淘门户,提供海淘打折和海淘交流平台  http://www.haitao8.com
沙发
发表于 2014-5-2 16:11:51 | 只看该作者
您好,如果您已经收到货物了再退货的话,那么是直接退给商家就好了。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

海淘吧:境外购物海淘门户,提供海淘打折和海淘交流平台  http://www.haitao8.com
板凳
 楼主| 发表于 2014-5-2 22:54:27 | 只看该作者
那麻烦问下。关于她说的6pm承担运费的事情。我该怎么使用这个标签呢?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

地板
发表于 2014-5-2 23:03:47 | 只看该作者
zoe204 发表于 2014-5-2 22:54
那麻烦问下。关于她说的6pm承担运费的事情。我该怎么使用这个标签呢?

应该是美国国内运费,不是国际运费。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

5#
发表于 2014-5-3 06:20:57 | 只看该作者
你要是已经国内收到货物 发现问题 你先要联系国内的物流公司 寄到美国 然后再美国收件地址给你退回,他们只接受美国境内的运费承担,所以国际运费是不支持的,你可以先打印出来 退货标签是UPS 公司承担的 不过他们也说了 只接受7天到货,所以你真要退货 只能寻求最快的国际快递,用ups 的同时 把 退货标签打印出来贴在箱子上,希望你能尽快解决!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

6#
 楼主| 发表于 2014-7-8 13:15:45 | 只看该作者
最后6pm直接给我退款了。没有把包包退回去。我觉得6pm还是蛮好的。。。。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

手机版|Archiver|海淘   

GMT+8, 2024-5-20 08:53 , Processed in 0.102988 second(s), 22 queries .